Leader in consultancy, design, supply and software development. Marketing of highly innovative and technological engineering and machinery in the field of industrial engineering, including the production and sale of specialized software. CoBotics takes care of every detail, from software design to certification.
PROJECT FEASIBILITY STUDY
1. Evaluation of the project in close contact with the mechanical designer
2. Study of the processes and type of automation to be applied
3. Evaluation of the best applicable hardware solution available on the market, in terms of functionality and value for money
DEFINITION OF HARDWARE FEATURES NECESSARY FOR THE PROJECT
1. Definition of the individual hardware devices necessary to satisfy the chosen solution
2. Choice of hardware device suppliers
DEFINITION OF SAFETY HARDWARE ACCORDING TO THE CLASS
1. Evaluation and definition of the necessary safety class, based on risk analysis and customer request the final
2. Choice and definition of the devices necessary to obtain the chosen class
3. Choice of hardware device suppliers
1. Machine lay-out analysis for definition of field component position
2. Design of the electrical wiring diagram
PLC SOFTWARE DESIGN
1. Design of the machine software using the applications dedicated to the type and brand of PLC chosen
2. Initial software debugging using special simulation applications
3. Creation of any macros and standard functions that can be used for any applications other than the current project
HMI SOFTWARE DESIGN
1. Design of the graphic part of the operator interface
2. Design of the management software of the machine operator interface control panel using the applications dedicated to the type and brand of panel chosen
3. Initial software debugging using special simulation applications
MOTION / ROBOTICS SOFTWARE DESIGN
1. In the case of using robotic parts, or controls of brushless axes, linear motors or other types of controlled movement, design of the relative management software using the applications dedicated to the type and brand of hardware installed
SUPERVISION SOFTWARE DESIGN
1. If present, definition of the characteristics and purposes of use of the supervision (simple control / archive e data collection / performance monitoring etc.)
2. Design of the graphic part of the operator interface
3. Management software design
4. Initial software debugging using specific simulation applications
1. Hardware installation, electrical panel wiring and machine board
2. Installation of the designed software
3. I / O test
4. Tests and simulations in white (without product) for debugging and any changes to the software
1. Machine test with product
2. Any software changes for troubleshooting or improvements
1. Assistance during the warranty period by on-site visit or remote assistance, to resolve any problems in using the machine
2. Post-warranty assistance
B&C SWISS carries out its activity in the “integrated” logistics sector. B&C SWISS is the interlocutor for companies wishing to outsource the management of warehouse and distribution logistics processes. Integrated logistics extends and combines the transport, storage and distribution of goods together with the aim of finding solutions to minimize costs as a whole.
CUSTOMS AND CUSTOMS DEPOSIT
B&C SWISS INTERNAL CUSTOMS has obtained the status of CUSTOMS OPERATOR AUTHORIZED by the Authority Swiss customs.
B&C SWISS can store goods in its customs warehouse (DDA – CUSTOMS OPEN DEPOSITS) from abroad without the customer paying in advance VAT and DUTIES to customs.
B&C SWISS has obtained the CERTIFICATION of REGULATED AGENT on LOAD SAFETY PLANES number CH / RA / 00236-01 / 0617 issued by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation FOCA. The goods set up in the B&C SWISS warehouse destined for transport by air are to be considered safe, DO NOT NEED to be subjected to X-ray control (X-Ray). On 11/05/2017 he obtained the ISO 9001: 2015 certification. Certificate No. 24682.B&C SWISS operates in the “integrated” logistics field. B&C SWISS is the contact for Companies seeking to outsource the management of their warehouse logistics and distribution processes. Integrated logistics expands and combines merchandise transport, storage and distribution activities with the objective being to find solutions to minimise overall costs.
CUSTOM & CUSTOM WAREHOUSES
INTERNAL CUSTOMS – B & C SWISS is an AUTHORISED CUSTOMS OPERATORwith the Swiss Customs Authority. In its own customs warehouse (OPEN CUSTOMS WAREHOUSES), B&C SWIS Scan store merchandise coming from abroad without the customer having to pay VATand CUSTOM DUTIES in advance.
B&C SWISS obtained the CERTIFICATION of REGULATED AGENT on AIR CARGO SAFETY number CH / RA / 00236-06/0117 released by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation (FOCA). Goods that are packed at B&C SWISS depots to be shipped by air are safe and DON’T REQUIRE any furthe XRay
checks. By the date 11/05/2017 obtained ISO 9001: 2015 Certification. Certificate Number 24682.